Maine's CHOICES CEO Project
Expanding Opportunities for Workers with Disabilities
Browse Resources by Category
- Employment Practices and Opportunities
- Reports, studies and links regarding employer and employee experiences, attitudes and concerns; resources for employers; and reports of opportunities for workers with disabilities.
- Employment Services and Support
- Information, links and reports about employment services, such as vocational rehabilitation, benefits counseling, personal assistant services in the workplace, and the Ticket to Work program.
- State Employment
- Resources for state employees and managers. Plus, links and documents pertaining to current efforts by the Maine state government to expand employment opportunities for workers with disabilities.
- Youth and Employment
- Information on improving the experience of young people with disabilities who are transitioning from school to work.
- Medicare and Medicaid Programs
- Reports and links about MaineCare Workers with Disabilities Option (Medicaid), the Part D prescription drug plan (Medicare); and Medicaid Buy-in programs generally.
- Disability Statistics, Data-Collection and Integration
- Reports, studies and links concerning the number of workers with disabilities, their income, use of services, trends in employment and wages and more. Also, information on efforts to integrate data across agencies and service providers.
- Products of the CHOICES CEO Project 2000-2009
- Studies, reports, news about disability and employment in Maine, plus, our strategic plan.
Ongoing Conference and Training Opportunities